Staying healthy and fit is vital for every person nowadays. For perfection, countless gyms provide their best services, but today we talk about the world’s famous Gold’s Gym workout. Many people can’t manage to stay fit due to less knowledge about regular workouts.
You can join Gold’s gym for ultimate fitness or try these workouts at home with home comforts. The reason behind the popularity of gym is that the name is associated with many legendary bodybuilders who choose Gold’s gym for workouts.
Gold’s Gym Exercises for you
These Workout helps you to achieve excellent fitness goals. Below we will share some workout techniques that we learn from Gold’s Gym trainers. These workouts help you maintain your health goals and improve muscle strength and brain functions.
Dumbbell Snatch with One Arm:
- Stand with keeping your feet open about hip-width. Keep a single dumbbell between your feet.
- Now bend yourself a little in front and start to lift the dumbbell with one hand from the ground to above your head.
- Keep doing it in 3 sets and seven repeats.
- Keep the dumbbell close to the body.
- Raise your hand with keeping your elbow straight.
This workout helps to enhance the lower body and hip stability. The snatch is not for the upper body. You can make it more potent for your lower body strength by doing it in jumping style. Just jump to keep your hips hit and load the weight above your head.
- You need a smith machine/ squat station for this workout.
- Lay down on your back under the smith machine.
- Set the barbell in the lowest position.
- Now pick the barbell and raise your body close to the station, then lower your body
- Keep yourself straight.
- Repeat it eight times in 3 sets
This workout is helpful to improve upper body strength for other body workouts such as pull-ups and make you stronger to lift your body weight. If you feel this workout is hard, you can fold your knees to do it comfortably. If you want to make this work out harder, put a bench close to your feet and raise them with your upper body.
Bench Press with Dumbbells:
- You must lie on a bench and keep your feet on the ground.
- Pick two dumbbells in both hands.
- Now lift dumbbells above your chest.
- Then lower down the dumbbells.
- Keep your hands straight when raising the dumbbells.
- Involve your chest, arms, and shoulder muscles in the workout.
- Do it in 3 sets with ten repeats.
This exercise helps to improve the chest, shoulders, and arms muscles. If you feel that your hips and legs get to move during a workout. It means you involve your lower body in exercise. Engage your upper body in this workout.
- Take a dumbbell/kettlebell in your hands. Make a position to keep the dumbbell close to your chest
- Keep dumbbells lower to chin and pick them with both hands.
- Keep your feet broader for a squat position.
- Now start lower your hips withholding your weight in your hands.
- Lower the hips till your knees height.
- Make sure to keep your backbone straight during a squat.
- Do it with ten repeats and two sets.
This Gold’s gym workout provides strength muscles to the lower body and strengthens your spine to face heavy lifts. Don’t bend yourself on the front side while doing this workout. Try to maintain perfect posture.
Wood-Chop in Standing Position:
- Stand with keeping your feet broader than your hips width.
- Take a ball or dumbbell in your hands.
- Move your torso to the right side and raise your hands over your head on the right side.
- Now move the hands lower on the left side by holding the ball.
- Do this work out just as you are cutting wood.
- Repeat it 12 times in 2 sets
Wood-chop is vital to get a perfect waist, shoulders, back, and legs. But with this workout, you should take a healthy diet full of fiber and proteins.
- Make a position of the plank.
- Put your palms on the ground more comprehensively than your shoulders.
- Maintain a body straight position and lift your weight on your toes.
- Now start folding your right knee close to the chest.
- Now do the same with another knee.
- Do this exercise quickly as running moves.
- Repeat it 24 times in 2 sets
This amazing gold’s gym workout efficiently burns calories and improves cardio health. Also, it will provide flexibility to the lower body for better movement.
Instructions Before Starting Gold’s Gym Workout:
- Take a 30 to 60 seconds nap when starting the workout between each set
- When you start a new workout, take one mint rest
- After continuing to exercise for a week, increase your workout strength and lower the break time between workouts.
- If you take a 30-second break, cut it into 20 seconds.
- Make a goal to achieve an excellent body form.
- Always choose a weight that you can carry with comfort during reps without getting tired.
- With a heavy weight, you can do fewer reps instead; with a lightweight, you can do more reps
- Mon/ workout 30-45 minutes
- Wed/ workout 30-45 minutes
- Fri / workout for 30-45 minutes
- Tues/ walk, run, sport
- Thurs/ yoga, walk, run
Advantages of Full-body Workout:
- A full-body workout has many advantages, including,
- It will help you to revitalize your previous energy level
- It can enhance your activities in many sports
- It will improve muscles function and help to get fast recovery from sore muscles
Finally, you are aware of the perfect plan for your next workout. We try to gather this info from the trainers of Gold’s gym. They also use these workouts to get their desire physical health.
The Gold’s gym is located in Venice, California. Joe Gold (former bodybuilder) made this gym for himself and his friends in 1965. If you can’t join the Gold’s gym workout physically, you can follow these Gold’s gym workouts at home and professionally achieve your fitness.